A dedicated program to learn seller, buyer and investor insights from those who know best – the sellers, buyers and investors themselves!
Bring your thirsty minds and get all the answers in these Q&A panel discussions.
Session 1 – Successful Channels to Market
Featuring current local businesses from multiple product sectors, we’ll unlock topics for discussion such as market and consumer trends; categories of opportunity; how to access your chosen market; and export lessons learned. Using actual case studies, we’ll lead you through the daunting process of getting to the buyer table successfully. Includes Q&A session.
Panel guests include:
- Justin Howden, Group Head, Global Government Affairs and Industry Development, The H&H Group (Parent of Swisse Wellness)
- Nicholas Simms, CEO, Bubs Australia
- Anni Brownjohn, Managing Director, Ozganics
- Cheryl Stewart, Exports and Business Development Manager, Morlife
- Najib Lawand, Director, Export Connect (Panel Moderator)
Session 2 – Where is the Order? Buyer and Investor Insights
Comprising local and international senior buyers from retail chains, distributors, hotels, airlines, e-commerce platforms and more, we’ll preview what exactly is on the buyer’s shopping list. Includes Q&A session.
Session 3 – Product Showcase
This is an opportunity for buyers and investors to preview a showcase of local, innovative products and businesses from the region. Are there any products on the grill that will make it to the till?
One-on-one business matching opportunities with local, national and international buyers. It’s speed dating, buffet style!