Designed to support the Australian Government’s ambition for agriculture to become a $100 billion industry by 2030, GFIA in Focus Australia will present hundreds of innovations and technologies for agri-food production to 2,000 food producers, agribusinesses, policy makers, scientists and investors to revolutionise the way farmers produce food.
- FIND products and solutions to help you improve productivity, make efficiencies and save natural resources in the exhibition.
- LEARN from the experience of other farmers and growers in Australia by attending the conference and partner workshops.
- MEET with suppliers, partners and other farmers and growers by using the Meeting Request Service.
- Find innovations to: Increase yields | Prepare for climate change | Save water | Control pests | Reduce food losses | Automate inputs | Make efficiencies | Manage energy use | Use ICT effectively | Improve nutritional value | Go organic | Improve soil health
Entry is free and tickets include entry to:
- Exhibition of controlled environment and protected cropping solutions
- Exhibition of precision agriculture and smart farming solutions
- Precision agriculture conference
- Controlled environments conference
- Innovations theatre
- Global innovators pavilion
- Australia innovators pavilion
Find out more and register at www.gfiaaustralia.com